Terms & Conditions
Class General Terms & Conditions (In-Person)
Clients must have booked and paid in advance of participating in an In-Person session.
Bookings, payments and cancellations must be made via the company’s booking system and not via e-mail telephone, Facebook or text.
Clients must have completed the PAR-Q health screen questionnaire prior to participating in a class and it is the client’s responsibility to update
this as necessary.
Pricing options for in-person classes are either a 4-class pass (£40) or a single drop-in session (£12).
The expiry date on the 4 class pass is 40 days and 30 days for the single drop-in, from the date of purchase.
The On-demand membership subscription is £20 a month and is paid for via your stored card details. The fee will be charged the first time you access the library and on a monthly basis thereafter, which can be cancelled free of charge at any time. Subscription to the on-demand library gives full unrestricted access to the video content on there which is added to each month. There is also an option to access the on-demand library for 24 hours for a one-off charge of £10.
The cancellation window for in-person sessions is 24 hours’ notice in order to get the session refunded back to your booking account. Failure to give 24 hours’ notice of cancellation will result in the session being deducted from your account and is therefore non-transferrable and non-refundable.
You are welcome to join the waiting list for a fully booked session and you will automatically be notified if and when a place becomes available for you to book.
The class timetable is subject to change. Participants will be notified in as much time as possible of any changes to the timetable or class teacher.
Classes are not always running on bank holidays – please check the timetable to confirm this.
If a client persistently fails to turn up for face-to-face classes, the Company reserves the right to refuse access to the sessions.
Please ensure that you have read and understood the following Important Company Policies:
Online Exercise Disclaimer (if using the on-demand library)
Workshop bookings must be cancelled via the booking system (by you, the customer) with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Failure to give 24 hours’ notice will result in the full payment fee being taken which is non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancelling with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice gives those on the waiting list the opportunity to take up the place in the workshop with sufficient notice.
Participants arriving more than 15 minutes late for a face-to-face class will not be permitted to take part due to health & safety reasons.
All mobile phones must be switched to silent during the class please and any calls taken must be done outside of the room.
Never exercise through pain, please stop and ask for help/guidance.
Everyone in Mojo Pilates is required to demonstrate respect, equality and inclusion, with no prejudice. Anyone found to be causing harm (physical/emotional/mental) to others will be instructed to leave classes and not return – at the discretion of the instructor.
Participants are required to notify the teacher of any relevant changes to their health, medication or general condition.
Covid-19 health & safety requirements
There are no formal guidelines surer to in place but I would recommend continuing to practice good hand hygiene and respecting the personal space of others. If you are unwell with coughs and colds please think about cancelling your class to avoid the spread of viruses and to help yourself rest and recover.
Please notify the instructor if you have any complaints to make about your experience at Mojo Pilates and they will aim to resolve this for you. If they are unable to resolve the matter or you feel it has still not been dealt with in a satisfactory way please contact the Mojo Pilates Director, Emma Garner (email@example.com)
All pregnant clients must complete the required PAR-Q questionnaire and if you answer ‘yes’ to being pregnant or up to 1 year post-natal please discuss this further with your instructor as additional information will be required. This is to help Mojo Pilates provide a session which is safe and appropriate for your condition.
All existing clients must inform the instructor if they become pregnant, this is to ensure exercises are modified to keep them safe as their body changes during pregnancy.
New Pilates clients that are pregnant and have never done Pilates before should wait until after their 12-week scan to start classes, providing they have medical clearance to do so. New clients that are experienced in Pilates are safe to continue their exercise as long as it is modified for pregnancy.
Post-natal ladies need to be medically cleared to join or return to Pilates. Usually, this is not before 6 weeks for a vaginal delivery and 8 weeks for a C-section. You will need to discuss this with your instructor prior to participating in your first class back.
Liability Waiver (consent gained for this during the account registration process)
1. I agree that I must have created an account and completed the PAR-Q prior to taking part in a Pilates-based class with Mojo Pilates.
2. I agree that it is my responsibility to complete the PAR-Q document accurately and honestly, to update the PAR-Q as necessary and to inform the class teacher of any relevant changes to my health, medical conditions or medication or any adverse reactions I may have to the exercises.
3. I agree that whilst every effort is made to keep the class safe and enjoyable, I understand that I am participating of my own free will and that as with any exercise programme, there is a risk of injury. I consent to participate in a group Pilates-based exercise session.
4. I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during the activity and I understand that there may not be any medical aid stations/revival facilities available during the exercise session.
5. I confirm that I have no psychological, physical, medical or emotional condition that would prevent me from safe participation in a Pilates class.
6. I release and discharge Mojo Pilates and/or the instructor from any and all liability, claim, demand or action that I may have relating to the loss, theft, or damage to any of my personal property during a Pilates session.
7. I recognise that this Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability is a legal contract and that, by reading it carefully, I have complete knowledge of its contents.
8. I have read this agreement and fully understand its contents and meaning, and sign it of my own free will I confirm that I am aged 16 or over (you must be aged 16 or over to participate unless accompanied by an adult). Clients under the age of 16 need parental / guardian consent to take part in the class. This is agreed to in the liability waiver and also a paper copy is taken on arrival at the session. – gaining the signature of the parent/guardian.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
10. I agree that I have read and understood Mojo Pilates’s full Terms & Conditions & Online Exercise Disclaimer